Deep Cleaning Carpet is something a lot of homeowners with carpet put off until it looks the absolute worse. It’s not often that we think about our carpets unless there’s a stain or something that just doesn’t look quite right. But the fact is, your carpets need attention on a regular basis if you want them to last. And one of the best ways to maintain your carpets is to give them a good cleaning every now and then. So how do you know when it’s time for this method? Main Cleaning presents the seven signs that it’s that time to get a deep clean!
The signs your carpets are ready for a deep clean
- The stain won’t come out: If you’ve tried everything to get a stain out of your carpet and it just won’t budge, it’s probably time for a deep carpet cleaning. Over time, stains can set in and become almost impossible to remove without professional help.
- Your carpets are starting to look dull: Carpets that once looked bright and vibrant may start to look a little lackluster over time. This is usually due to dirt and dust build-up, which can be removed with a deep carpet cleaning.
- You have allergies: If you find that your allergies are acting up when you’re at home, it could be due to dust mites or other allergens in your carpets. A deep carpet cleaning can remove these allergens and help you breathe easier.
- Your carpets are smelling musty: If your carpets have a musty smell, it could be due to mold or mildew. This is especially common in homes with pets. A deep carpet cleaning will remove the mold and mildew and leave your carpets smelling fresh and clean.
- You can’t remember the last time you cleaned them: If you can’t remember the last time you had your carpets professionally cleaned, it’s probably been too long! Over time, dirt and dust build-up, even if you vacuum regularly. A deep carpet cleaning will remove all of that built-up dirt and dust, leaving your carpets looking and feeling like new.
- There’s mud everywhere: If you have kids or pets, chances are there’s mud on your carpets at some point. And while a quick vacuum can take care of most of the mud, there’s always some that seems to get ground in. A deep carpet cleaning will remove all the dirt and mud, leaving your carpets clean and stain-free.
Best times to get your carpets deep cleaned
- You’ve recently had renovations done. If you’ve had any work done on your home, it’s likely that dust and debris have made their way into your carpets. A deep clean will remove all the construction debris, leaving your carpets looking like new again.
- It’s been a while since you’ve had your carpets cleaned. Even if you don’t see any visible dirt or stains, it’s important to have your carpets cleaned on a regular basis to prevent the build-up of dirt, dust, and other allergens.
- You have pets. If you have pets, their fur and dander can quickly accumulate in your carpets, leading to an unpleasant smell and potentially triggering allergies. A deep clean will remove all pet hair and dander from your carpets, leaving them fresh and clean.
- You have small children. Small children are notorious for spilling food and drinks, tracking in dirt, and generally making a mess. A deep carpet cleaning will remove all the built-up dirt and grime that your little ones have left behind.
Why is this the best carpet cleaning method?
Deep cleaning uses a multi-phase attack to eliminate dirt and grime from your carpet’s fibers. Over time carpets collect more and more dirt that builds up until the carpet begins to matte. A matted carpet is easily identifiable by the flat look of the fibers. They get stuck together from all the dirt, grease, and grime. They being to lock up and stick together from all of the particulates that bind the fibers together.
If you’re noticing any of these signs, it’s time to schedule a deep carpet cleaning for your home. A professional carpet cleaning company will have the knowledge and expertise to clean your carpets quickly and thoroughly, leaving them looking and smelling fresh and new. So don’t wait any longer, call a professional carpet cleaner today! Check out this article for some more carpet cleaning tips and tricks.
Leave A Comment